Monday, February 20, 2006

Urgh, Mean People.

I'm sick and tired of hearing people tell me that I'm fat. Okay, let's clear this up once and for all - I went to Australia to study. I couldn't care less about how I looked (which is why I came back with long hair - didn't get much of a haircut). It's so annoying to have people say that over and over again. Especially people who couldn't really be bothered about me.

I still think its something really harsh and mean to say to someone. I mean I have friends who aren't really supermodel-size. I don't really say anything to them. I never comment on their appearance - I don't say "Hey you look fat" or "That skirt doesn't suit you; it makes your butt look big!" I'd never say that. I mean, how a person looks should never be the reason why you're friends with them you know. It should never matter - even if their clothing don't match. It is okay to notice it but unless you're really close to that person, it's rude to comment.

When will people ever realise?

3 Comments:

At 2/21/2006 11:50:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I totally agree with u on this one Kavs.It is "RUDE" to make negative remarks on anothers appearance.If ur gonna do that,then please just admit that ur very appearance conscious and u judge people based on that.Please dont say that ur being honest or being a constructive critisizer.Fact is,most of us have mirrors and weighing scales at home.And if we've gained weight, we're usually the first to find out.So it really doesnt help with people keep picking on ur apperance saying that ur fat.It just demotivates the person further and let me say this again...it is "RUDE".

 
At 2/21/2006 09:29:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmm....i don't think you're fat and you're right, you shouldn't care about what others think as long as you're happy with yourself

 
At 2/22/2006 10:33:00 PM , Blogger Fieran said...

Yeah, you guys are right. That's the thing, some people just don't know when to shut up. I mean seriously, how does it affect them if I'm fat or thin?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home