Friday, February 10, 2006

I find it amusing how I get along like a house on fire with my friends online It's as though I only have to talk about what's wrong and instantly they understand. I whine a lot to most of them but they actually put up with me. I find a fault in everything - yet they don't seem to mind it at all. The best part is none of them "agree" with me. Instead we argue a lot. It's not like I like talking to them just because they agree with everything I say. Half of them dislike reading blogs - so they don't even visit my blog. It does annoy me to a certain extent, but then again, it gives me another reason to irritate them. Hehehe.

I haven't been up to much. Lately I have messed up my sleeping habit. I sleep at 6 something in the evening till about 9 or 10 pm then I wake up, eat dinner, laze around or chat for hours with my friends online and sleep at 4 or 5 am and then, I wake up at 8am. In a way, I am asking for trouble. I am going to have problems waking up at normal hours when I start university.

I'm just so bored at work these days. I have stopped dressing formal - I walk around in jeans and a t-shirt/shirt instead. Oh and trainers too. I couldn't be bothered. They're not giving me any work except for that one report which can be really irritating to write. What do they expect me to do? Sit around and LOOK busy? Grrr :)

I'm going outstation this Sunday for a wedding dinner. I am kind of lazy actually, to attend it but I don't have much of a choice because my elder sister is not going. Otherwise it will be my parents and my younger sister only. Nahhh, doesn't seem nice on my part since everyone knows I'm home for the holidays.

I've ordered my contact lenses. Yep, yep, now I just need a good pair of shades and I'll be "the cool chick"..hahahaha - me and my vivid imagination.

It's 11.20am now. Lunch is at 12.30am. I wanna go home now!

I've seen my niece a few times - the little kid whose picture was on my blog a few months ago? She's adorable but terribly mischevious. She drives her mom, dad, grandmother and aunt crazy. But she's sooooo cute. It's like you don't even have the heart to be angry with her. She hit me because she thought I took her rubber ducky. Then later she came and tried to hug me to peek behind and see if I was hiding the rubber ducky behind me. How smart is that. She's not even 2 years old :) She's stubborn though. Always wants things her way. My Dad adores her. To him, she can do nothing wrong. Hehehe, I guess she has him wrapped around her tiny finger. He melts at the sight of her.

I won't get to attend her birthday party this year either. *sigh* The things you sacrifice sometimes, when you have to live far away. It can get very frustrating especially when you call your parents during the function and hear all the noise and the sound of people laughing. That's when I get really homesick. I've never been much of a function-attending-person because I like my room and the peace and tranquiility I get from just being lazy. But then again, you always miss what you don't have.

I haven't really been posting proper posts lately. Sorry about that. I just don't know what to write. It's like I do have a lot of things on my mind but nothing really concrete to talk about.

I've been reading Malay novels to brush up my Malay. I don't want to be a person who has to grope for the right words when speaking in Malay. It'll be a waste then. I like knowing many languages :) I think its cool.

3 Comments:

At 2/11/2006 12:18:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

kenapa diari internet kamu macam ada masalah? setiap karangan baru disiarkan dua kali. Kamu tak sedar ke? Aduh, bahasa Melayu aku memang cacat. Kanu tak tahu betapa susah untuk saya menulis ayat-ayat pendek ini, saya mahu kata " paragraph" tapi tak ingat perkataan Melayunya. Tapi saya faham apabila kamu kata kamu mahu fasih dalam beberapa bahasa. Aduh, BM aku betul betul teruk wei! Saya pasti dalam "paragraph" di atas ada lebih sepuluh atau dua puluh kesalahan.

 
At 2/11/2006 01:01:00 AM , Blogger Fieran said...

Oh, jangan bimbang. Saya rasa saya tertekan butang "Publish" dua kali. Sekarang, masalah tu sudah saya selesaikan.

Setahu saya, apa yang Sher tulis tu nampak baik. "Paragraph" dalam Bahasa Melayu ni, agaknya "Perenggan", kan?

Tak apelah, kita semua dah banyak cakap Bahasa Inggeris. Asalkan kita masih cuba nak kekalkan kefasihan kita bertutur Bahasa Melayu ni, dah okey dah.

 
At 2/12/2006 10:46:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is it ok if i comment in English?He..hee...used to be a "puli"(Kavs knows what this means)in BM but its rusty beyond words now..so am not goin to even try.Hey anyway I read ur blog faithfully...my most effective way of keeping in touch with whats goin on with u.Just becoz i dont comment doesnt mean that i'm not snooping around :-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home