Friday, March 24, 2006

Blogging @ Lunch

It's 11.50am now and I'm having an early lunch so I can get back to working on my Math assignment asap.

I'm eating the cashew nut chicken curry from day before yesterday (I usually do that - cook more than one serving so I have food for another meal) with some dipping bread. It's tasty :)

I've lost weight ;) I can actually fit into one of my Skinny Jeans. Hehehe. Now if I can just eat less and consume less sugar... ;)

It's about 2 weeks to my birthday and I just realised that I have a mid semester exam the day after and also a mid semester exam three days later. Gee, not fun having a birthday DURING the semester. Grrrr.

Anyway, have fun guys and enjoy your weekend!

2 Comments:

At 3/25/2006 03:09:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to know that ur doing fine Kavs.Take care........

 
At 3/26/2006 09:02:00 AM , Blogger Fieran said...

Hey Amy, I have posted a link, though I must admit I don't really get much "site traffic" :) Thanks for the request though, makes my blog feel a little "important". :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home