Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Finally, Indian Food Down Under

Well, I've never really eaten Indian food in Australia partly because my Mom is an excellent cook (I like her food but she doesn't really like what she cooks. She always thinks its not perfect.) and also partly because I know it's not that nice. So, today, since I'm vegetarian (for Navrathiri, an Indian religious festival celebrated with Goddess Shakthi in mind, she has nine different avatars so we celebrate it for nine days..but my family does it for eleven days because on the eleventh day, we have a family prayer session at a particular temple nearby..), I just thought I'll try Indian food. L and I went to a nearby Indian restaurant.

What did we eat?




P/s- L ordered the butter chicken. I ate the veggie kurma ;)

2 Comments:

At 10/04/2005 08:06:00 PM , Blogger NickTay said...

your making me hungry

 
At 10/04/2005 08:52:00 PM , Blogger Fieran said...

Oh come on :) You get better food than I do anyway!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home