Monday, September 11, 2006

It's a Device...NOT a Person!

I've been getting weird comments from my friends. It seems when I whine about a "programmer" .. they think its a PERSON, not a THING.

Well, just to set the record straight, I'm disgruntled over a small machine, like a device thingie with a dimension of approximately 3 x 2 inches (I didn't use a ruler..I have measuring eyes...hahah).

I'm in the lab now. My programming device is still not working. I actually ordered another one (entirely different brand) just in case. I don't know what to do - to be honest. I can feel the thesis deadline chasing after me. My supervisor hasn't replied to my past three e-mails. Looks like he does not want to hear from me or something.

I'm still positive that I'll finish my thesis by hook or by crook, but I still feel very crappy. I'm trying very hard to hang in there...succeeding - at least most of the days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home