Thursday, August 31, 2006

I Just Don't Get It Sometimes...

I don't get why my thesis is so difficult. I feel very confused and irritated. It feels like literally everything I touch causes more and more problems. I feel very unhappy that despite so much planning and research I am still hitting dead ends.

I don't know how to explain what is wrong because it's quite technical. This is another problem too - most peope don't even know what I am talking about. I asked a friend to come into the lab today (only I have access to it) and he did come in, but then he brought his friend in as well. Someguy who is not even in the faculty. I don't get it.

This guy (my friend) knows the consequences of bringing people who have no access into the lab. I brought my friend in because I needed his help. I thought that justifies it. But why must he bring his friend in? It seems that guy was looking for a quiet place to study. You can't do that. You can't bring someone into a lab you yourself have no access just for him to study. I was so scared the lab manager might come in and question me.

Already my thesis has so much problems...if I lose access to the lab, I am so dead. I don't know why "friends" do this to me sometimes. They never think of the consequences of their actions. *sigh*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home