Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Too Many Thoughts, Too Little Time

I did manage to fix my sleeping habit. Other things are getting to me now. My thesis does not look as clear-cut as I want it to be. Granted I did kind of fix today's challenge, I still feel very irritated that it actually did arise. Sometimes you just want things to go smooth-flowing, for once. Too many challenges does gets on your nerves, you know?

I spoke to the Senior Tutor today. He called to find out my GPA. It's something they do when you live in college (on campus) to keep tabs on everyone's academic standing. I told him mine - 4.667, and he asked if I was okay with it. I said "Oh, definitely not." He seemed surprised. So I went on to explain the nature of one my courses and how there was no lecturer, just tutors and your lab work (seriously, the course is designed like that). Then he asked if I need tutors this semester or some help. Then I told him its my final semester and that my courses are sometimes design-based and you cannot be taught to design - you either know it, or you don't. So he said thanks and hung up.

Does feel weird though. This is the first time he's actually spoken to me. Previously he just left messages on the phone for me to go to the office and inform the receptionist my GPA. Oh well...guess he just wanted to be helpful. Too bad I can't ask for help on my thesis :|

I was worried that I wasn't taking the right courses. So I sent a few e-mails and got a few replies. Turns out I am taking the right courses but I still want to confirm with the office asap to avoid being told "You can't graduate, you didn't finish this course!" Eww. Just the thought of that scares me.

I am just sitting here organising myself. I have a lot of work to do but I don't seem to be able to sit calmly and work it out. But then again, I am known for not being a quitter. So I shall keep at it. Eventually it'll work out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home