Thursday, June 29, 2006

Class of '96

Well, I met my primary school friends. Its odd how I actually did end up talking to them and having fun. I never thought we even clicked back in school. I always don't think much of myself anyway - and how I don't really click with most people. Maybe it's time I stopped analyzing everything and just accepted things as they are.

Seems like the right thing to do. Right? Yeah, I think so too.

Hmm, I finally unpacked today. I brought very few pieces of clothing (more like an excuse to purchase more) because I am so tired of travelling with so much stuff. I dream of travelling light but also having everything I want. Seems a bit impossible huh.

Ooh, Keanu Reeves has plans to get married. Listen up Selene! :) Hahaha. Selene and I used to have a joke about how the closest she could get to him would be to be his housekeeper. Selene's my former classmate who has always adored Keanu since we were 13. Well, the door's open Selene! Good luck :)

1 Comments:

At 7/01/2006 12:59:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cheh, I've heard that before...not in so much detail though. And it's about time! He's already 40!

Hope you're having a good time at home...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home