Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Back Home

Well, I arrived in Malaysia last night. It was eventful - I had a Krispy Kreme douhgnut (first time in my life) at the Sydney airport. It was really good. I'll get another one (or maybe more than one) when I go back this time *grin*. Hey I will have friends who will be picking me up at the airport. I could get them doughnuts as a "thank you" gift ;) Or...alternatively, I could just sit in front of my laptop, watch a good movie, and eat the doughnuts. Right? Hehehehe. Oh at the airports (Brisbane domesti and Sydney International) I had coffee. Hmm... good coffee is just too good to resist sometimes :)

Mom said I have lost weight. Oh my god, that was so nice to hear. Totally made my day (more like my whole holiday, but yeah!). I went shopping today. I can fit a "7" in some of my favourite clothing stores. How cool is that? I have tops from there that were sizes 9 or 11. Yay, I feel good already :) Mom bought me three tops and a pair of sandals. Quite cool stuff.

I saw the sarees she bought me as well. One is limey green with slight glittery bead work while another is black with thread work. They do look good :) I wonder if *I* would look good in them. I doubt it. Somehow I lack the grace and confidence my sisters have. Hahaha.

I had a good lunch and dinner tonight. Lunch was "Popiah" - one of my favourite asian dishes while dinner was "Bak Kut Teh" - my brother in law's favourite dish. It's quite good actually, he really enjoys it. I find it tasty too - but its something I won't eat often - like a delicacy or some sort.

It's funny how my supervisor can drive me insane without even being on the same continent as me. He's not replying my e-mails and I am getting worried. I really need to sort things out with him - am running out of time. *sigh* Hope it gets better :)

1 Comments:

At 6/28/2006 01:52:00 AM , Blogger Kimberly Low said...

wowwwwwwwwwweeeeeee i miss u babe!
size 7 that's awesome!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home