Saturday, July 29, 2006

Back in Australia

Well, my 1 month of being a bum in Malaysia is over. I am officially back in Australia (though 4 days after classes have started). I feel really tired to be honest, because I messed up my sleeping habit. I know I should not have done it, but I just wanted to do something out of character (which explains why I came back late). Sometimes you get tired of being in your own skin for so long.

In Malaysia I slept at aroudn 4am or 6am and woke up at 2pm or 3pm. It was quite fun actually. Hehehe. But here I need to be up by 7.30 at least because I have classes at 8 am somedays. I couldn't wake up on Friday morning and I missed my first lecture for Economics. It was sad.

Let's hope I manage to fix my sleeping pattern :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home