Thursday, July 13, 2006

What Have I Been Up To?

I know I haven't blogged much. Its partly due to my reluctance to sit down and put my thoughts into words. Not that its difficult, I just don't feel like it. Call it a mood swing or just plain laziness ;)

I attended my elder sister's engagement party. It was fun. I got loads of compliments as it was one of my first times wearing a saree. My mom bought me an apple green saree because she knew she couldn't go wrong with green as green is my favourite colour.

Well the wedding is scheduled for January...so I have to get another saree for that function.

Apart from that, I went shopping again ;) Picked up two handbags (Yes, *I* am actually buying feminine handbags) and two pairs of pants. Ooh I also got a Superman t-shirt. I really like Superman and I have been wanting a Superman t-shirt for quite some time. Finally got one ;)

I have been watching loads of movies. Below is a list ;)







Movies I want to watch...



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home