Sunday, August 20, 2006

...about the lack of updates.

Well, for one thing I have been lazy. I don't know why but I don't really enjoy blogging anymore. I think it's because I don't want to wallow in my thoughts. So, I just don't blog about them anymore :)

Life's usual. My thesis is making painfully slow progress. I haven't lost any more weight since last semester and it's irritating me. I need to cut more food because I don't really have the time or the inclination to go running.

I haven't really watched many movies. I am looking around for possible jobs to apply for, though I'm not sure if I'll be hired so easily.

I hope things are great for you guys.

P/s - A good friend of mine, Selene graduated last weekend.Congrats!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home