Wednesday, August 23, 2006

...A Case of Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna?

Hahaha. Well what happened today was I was walking around uni, dressed in khaki casual pants and a black T-shirt and I swear I saw at least 5 people wearing the same colour combination as me. Like black top and khaki coloured pants. Weird. It felt like I was in Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna (an Indian movie) where there's a song (titled "Mitwa") where the hero and heroine are singing and dancing (stop giggling guys, that's the Indian culture, really - our element of drama) and the people around them are dressed in the same colour as them (but different types of clothing entirely). So yeah, it felt weird. Maybe my dressing is just too good (my sisters will choke now, they don't like my sense of dressing...)

Anyway, since I love Google - here's the link to Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna's trailor, if you want to see what it's about.

1 Comments:

At 8/25/2006 02:30:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks, girl. You should update more

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home