Saturday, October 08, 2005

Drained, Tired...and everything else that's synonymous!

Yeah, I'm extremely tired. The weather is blazing hot. It's only Spring, but it already feels like Summer. I do not sweat as much as I did when I first came (gosh, that was terrible), but it's still so uncomfortable.

My project is going okay, but there are some problems and I don't know how to explain it....

I went to that faraway place again to collect the components. It was very tiring...of course, the hot, blazing weather doesn't help at all.

I have so many things to do and I can't focus on one thing in particular. I feel confused. So, I'm sitting down and relaxing now, then I'm gonna wait for one of my online friends to give me some feedback on this piece of code I wrote the whole of today. Let's see what he says.

Apart from that, I haven't been up to much. I'm still vegetarian. The food they serve here is bad. There was sand in my lettuce...and today's dinner was half a 'chappati' type bread...with 3 to 4 slices of onions, and a quarter tomato, topped with a teaspoon of sour cream...and they baked it. I was so hungry because I had instant noodles for lunch (came home at 2 something, ate and went back to the lab to work on the project)...so I was pretty irritated that the food didn't even fill me. Ended up eating a small cheesecake (the little cups type), drinking coffee and loads of water.

I hate being hungry...makes me edgy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home