Sunday, September 17, 2006

Mind Block

There is so much information for me to absorb. I have a 10% mid semester exam for Information Security tomorrow. The exam is actually just 30 minutes with Multiple Choice Questions. It's a bit difficult to study "everything" because there's like 8 lectures to read through. Then again, it's only 10%, but me being the nerd, I really want to study for it. Funnily enough, I made so little progress the past few days. I have to cram tonight and tomorrow morning (exam at 2pm). I think I'm a bit saturated from last week's constant studying.

I haven't done enough of my thesis to go and see my supervisor yet. Not that I miss him - that person-who-doesn't-reply-to-his-e-mails. I could use meaner words to describe him but then my blog is not a very "secluded" spot..hahaha. I doubt anyone who knows him reads my blog, but I'll still try to be nice..to a certain extent.
Ooh, I was in an Asian supermarket nearby my residential college and guess what I saw? They have dumplings!

I was considering getting it, but its just glutinous rice ( don't think they had a filling )- not a very good idea if you have to lose weight. So I just looked at it for awhile, then moved to the next aisle. It's something I do very frequently these days - just look at nice food, then wander off. Can't say I'm "eating" my fill, just "looking my fill".

2 Comments:

At 9/19/2006 10:49:00 AM , Blogger Shari said...

our fill is good..hehehhe

 
At 9/20/2006 03:34:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Turning up food that you would normally chuggle down is pretty hard. After my recent sideways growth spurt, I'm pretty much in the same boat because I can't afford to buy new clothes..hahaha

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home