Monday, October 05, 2009

Live and Learn

Things are starting to get better lately. The apartment is cleaner, the job is causing less emotional trauma, life is going by as expected - so I can't complain.

After surviving an acidic job situation, I can safely say I am alive. However, the phrase "once bitten twice shy" is indeed true as I am a little paranoid and I have my eyes wide open this time around.

Leaving for Malaysia this coming Sunday, 1 month of vacation with my family. Hopefully everything goes as planned.

3 Comments:

At 10/07/2009 01:16:00 PM , Blogger Sha said...

Good to hear you are doing well.

1 month in Malaysia :)

 
At 10/08/2009 06:25:00 AM , Blogger a yummy mummy handbook said...

Enjoy your trip to Malaysia...:). Are u going back for deepavali?

Happy Deepavali!

 
At 10/09/2009 02:04:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's going to be an awesome vacation sweetie! (: Can't wait to see ya!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home