Thursday, October 20, 2005

...Looking At Life Sideways

They have agreed to open the lab. My team mates aren't really counting on it. To be honest, I'm not sure what to think. Why would they agree to open the lab from 8am to 6pm this weekend with a tutor to babysit us? I'm really not sure actually. I don't want to get all positive and then have them disappoint me. *Keeps fingers crossed anyway*

My project isn't going that well. There seems to be alot of code trouble. I don't really know how to explain what is wrong.

There's this pizza cafe at my university. It's said to have the best pizza in Brisbane. My team mates and I were there for dinner (I haven't been home to IH since this morning 8am.) and we shared two large veggie pizzas, came to about 6 bucks a person. It was so good. I never thought veggie pizzas could taste that good! It's sinful to have such good vegetarian food :) Hehehe.

I'm vegetarian till the coming Monday ;) Then, I'm gonna have Japanese food, McDonald's and chicken kebab ;) Hehehehe. No, not all three at once. I'm not that greedy.

Apart from that, I haven't been up to much. Just practically "living" at uni. Somedays, I wonder why I pay IH so much money only to spend my life at uni.

Exams are coming soon. I have promised myself I won't freak out. I'll study everyday after I finish this project (hopefully tomorrow). Wish me luck.

I should go window shopping this weekend... :) Plan to look at stuff. Yes, just "LOOK". Hahahaha :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home