Friday, November 04, 2005

Nightscapes...With People

I went with some friends to watch Serenity a few weeks ago. It was fun, a rainy night and a trip with the city cat (ferry). I haven't been on a city cat in a long time.

Pictures around Uni









This is the view from the ferry stop. What happened was that we thought the movie was starting at 9pm. It was actually 9.30pm. We were already at Southbank at 8.45pm. So, we went for coffee. *evil grin* It was my idea.



We were fiddling with my camera, so I look "blue" here. That's Wendy next to me, my senior resident. She's really cool.(No, I'm not entering a colgate advertisement. We were just laughing.)



This is Kate, my floor mate and Nozomi, a Japanese exchange student.



You know how I have a weakness for chocolate cake? I had to try this one. It was so good. I like that landslide effect.



That's my flat white. I used to only order lattes. Now I've changed to flat whites because lattes have foam. I don't want foam. The more foam I get, the less coffee I'm getting. So, it's flat whites for me ;)



That's Ann enjoying her Spider. A Spider is the Malaysian equivalent of the Root Beer Float. Except that a Spider is just Coke with ice-cream on top.



This is what Wendy ordered. I can't remember the name but it's just black coffee with cream on top. Starts with V I think....or A.



That's Wendy and her wall :) She's extremely sporting and does the funniest things.



A night scene. I'm not sure how clear it is.

4 Comments:

At 11/04/2005 11:39:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yall need to get my personal fav next time you are out...Thai Coffee, now that is yummy!

 
At 11/04/2005 12:47:00 PM , Blogger Fieran said...

Hmm..okay I'll try it when I find it at a shop.

 
At 11/05/2005 12:41:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You really do look like a Colgate Commercial

 
At 11/05/2005 09:21:00 AM , Blogger Fieran said...

Hahahahahaha. More like the ugly model. LOL.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home