Tuesday, September 26, 2006

A Little Bit of Success

Yeah, great things come in small packages. Hahaha, that's what I'm telling myself because one small, minor part of my thesis worked yesterday. I walked home grinning. I actually carry a cardboard box to uni these days. It has all my thesis components, my favourite USB book (Jan Axelson, you're my hero), a multimeter (used to measure voltage, current, resistance, capacitance and all that), my two microcontroller programmer devices and so on. It's not heavy but it is cumbersome. The alternative is to leave it in the lab. It's quite safe, but you know when you are jinxed sometimes, you have to take extra precaution? I'd hate to walk into the lab and see some things missing, I'd cry for weeks then I think. Hehehe. So the best way is - bring everything back and forth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home