Saturday, November 25, 2006

Only a Credit.

I scored a Credit for my thesis - overall grade. A Credit is actually 65% - 74% in the mark range.

I don't feel happy about it at all. I really believe I deserve better. Sadly, you don't mark your own work, so you can't say "Hey, I deserve more, I shall increase my marks."

If only it worked that way...
If only it was the case where the amount of effort you put in was proportional to the grade you receive in the end...

Who said hardwork pays? It doesn't. It doesn't pay at all...

2 Comments:

At 11/26/2006 09:37:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Kavs..how r ya...i mailed u more than a week back..no reply :-( U dont have to publish this.

D.

 
At 11/26/2006 10:20:00 PM , Blogger Fieran said...

Oi Shorty. I replied to your e-mail the same day. Didn't you get it? Wait lemme see if I can find it or not, then I will resend.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home