Monday, November 20, 2006

When Boredom Attacks...

I can't remember being in Australia and having so much free time in my hands. I'm usually an organised, productive person. I wake up with my mind automatically setting up the list of things I must do today. I used to be even more organised but then I started panicking when I didn't finish things in my written list. So I just rely on my mind to organise everything for me lately.

I am so free. I have nothing to do but read, clean my room, start thinking about what I want to keep and what I want to throw :)...it's odd. I've never been this free. I spent quite a few hours at the city today with a friend I met when I was a kid at Tamil class. Hahaha, Tamil class used to be a traumatic and boring thing back when I was a kid because we had to wake up early on a Saturday morning to attend the class. Can't say I regret learning Tamil now, because I can boast about it in my resume :)

Sure is odd though...to not have anything to do.

2 Comments:

At 11/22/2006 07:11:00 AM , Blogger Lunselene said...

savour your freedom girl, cos once you start work you're gonna wish you were a student again

 
At 11/22/2006 01:00:00 PM , Blogger Fieran said...

I don't know about that....just hate being idle.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home