Saturday, November 04, 2006

*Yawn*

It's 6.37am, I am about to leave for my first aid course - 8.30am to 4.30pm, Saturday and Sunday. Without a certificate confirming that I have completed this course, I cannot graduate. Yes, yet another engineering requirement.

I'm so relieved that I get to demonstrate my thesis project on Monday. No, it's not really working - but I have my limitations, besides, most of the errors are not really my fault. Though one of it was just some miscalculation where I set configurations which gave it 1.6 micro seconds acquisition time, when the rule is that acquisition time must always exceed 1.65 micro seconds. Yes, I rectified it and added the 0.05 micro seconds. I actually I made it 2.4 micro seconds...then it worked ;) *Sigh*

An acquaintance's other half is getting engaged to someone else due to religion and parents' principles. I feel so bad for her. What do you tell to someone who is in that situation? "Oh he's just spineless, don't bother?" Too bad there's no book you can consult to find a response for situations like these. Watching someone cry broken-heartedly is just so sad sometimes. But time heals right? I wouldn't really know to be honest, I've never been one for relationships :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home