Sunday, October 15, 2006

Food Therapy

I've been eating good food to make up for the lack of progress on my thesis.

Today I cooked Thai Red Curry. It was really tasty ;) I mean, I really shouldn't say this, but I am surprised that it turned out so well (means I am a good cook! Haha).

As for my thesis, I'm making small bits of progress. I'm really worried, but I have to learn to separate my mind and my feelings I guess. I freak out when something doesn't work. I sit and mope :) It's the wrong approach for sure but sometimes it's just so frustrating.

I'll get it working. I know I will - even if I have to pull a few all-nighters. But the thing is, the circuitry and the code is difficult to integrate. Hmm, we'll see what happens, I guess.

1 Comments:

At 10/18/2006 04:58:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

food is good for the soul...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home