Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Lab Rat

It's 11.22pm. I'm still at the thesis lab. I can't seem to make my USB code work just yet. I bought fibreglass today, to make my mouse body. I feel really tired and I think I should call it a day, go home, take a nice shower and relax for awhile, before I look at code again.

I kind of went shopping today. Picked up a really formal, fancy watch for work next year. Hmm, I'm still vegetarian for religious reasons till 7th October. I plan to cook some really good chicken biryani on 8th October, once I start eating meat again.

It's my elder sister's 25th birthday today. I didn't exactly get her a gift because I haven't had the time to really go out so I told her I owe her a gift.

Anyway, time to go home. Have a great week/weekend ahead guys :)

1 Comments:

At 10/06/2006 04:34:00 PM , Blogger Shari said...

no idea how hungry i am seeing the food pics!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home