Saturday, November 18, 2006

Over and Done With.

Well, my exams are all over. I'm surprised I don't feel elated or anything. Maybe I am becoming jaded or something. I watched The Prestige today with my friend Amanda. It was a really good movie. I also bought my sister this bronzer powder she wanted. She's been asking for something like that for awhile and it was on offer today. So, I got it for her.

I also managed to satisfy my french fries craving - been craving for that for about a week or so. It's silly when you think of it - craving for such basic food - french fries. I ate McDonald's Filet-o-fish and french fries for lunch. For dinner, its probably mushroom soup or something simple like that. I need to lose more weight anyway.

I am meeting up with an old friend (knew her and her mom back when I was 8 or 9 years old or something) on Monday for lunch. I need something cool to wear. Hahaha, time to wash the clothes in the basket. I haven't washed much laundry the past two weeks...just some pieces to keep me going (so I don't have to walk around in old shorts/t-shirts).

I'm going to read now..bought a cool novel today. Another month to go, then I have 5 days more. Hahaha. I am going to be as lazy as possible this 1 month ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home