Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Focus

I'm feeling all over the place today - yet I'm getting things done. It's a very weird mood/feeling. I've got the latest Bollywood music blasting on my earphones and I'm feeling quite optimistic and happy. At the same time, I can't seem to focus on finishing up my project for work. I'm standing in front of my screen at work, admiring my image manipulation skills instead of moving on to finish the other parts of the document.

I guess, sometimes, we do have to stop and smell the roses...even if it's just a small drawing.

(I know, since when was _I_ that optimistic? Must have something to do with a friend bringing a bag of goodies from Sephora on his way back from Boston this Friday.)

2 Comments:

At 2/06/2010 01:59:00 PM , Anonymous Cas said...

SEPHORA!!! What goodies will you be getting? Too bad the nearest Sephora here is in Singapore.

 
At 2/07/2010 04:47:00 AM , Blogger Mari said...

Ok so I think we should probably meet up since we're not that far from each other, you have never been to Bergen, and I know we will get along because Im watching my favorite bollywood film right now, and actually own more than 100 bollywood movies...its a guilty pleasure/obsession! Please tell me u have aaja nachle songs!?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home