Saturday, November 14, 2009

Back from Vacation

So I'm back from Malaysia. It was a good vacation. Had lots of fun with my family. My niece is a cutie pie...she's definitely got her grandparents wrapped around her little fingers :) I just have to slowly teach her how to talk on the phone.. right now she's not sure how to do that.

I did a bit of shopping, some sightseeing, tried out a lot of nice restaurants. I also managed to squeeze in a 3 day trip to Singapore to meet some old friends. It was awesome. Singapore is so clean and organized...not to mention that it is still worth it to shop in Singapore thanks to the Norwegian Currency :)

I have a bit of jet lag - woke up at 5.45am this morning (hence, blogging). I hope it'll get fixed over the next couple of days. I went to work yesterday (woke up at 7am). It's quite quiet actually. I'm hoping that things pick up a bit and I get lots of work done :)

Have a good weekend guys!

1 Comments:

At 11/16/2009 07:25:00 PM , Blogger Sha said...

it was nice seeing you that day...

thanks for the lunch :)

Next time, my treat okies?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home