Friday, October 30, 2009

Neither Here Nor There

That's how I've been feeling lately. There's just way too many things to do back in KL. I feel like I haven't really rested. My mind is everywhere. Although my family have moved to this place for more than 2 years, I still don't really feel like its home. I'm not sure of the routes to get here - in fact, I got lost when I tried to show the taxi driver how to get to our house from MidValley. It was quite embarrassing. I guess I'm not quite used to this part of the city at all.

I seem to feel tired all the time. I think I haven't had proper rest or any 'down time' for that matter. It also doesn't help that I don't have any gym membership here, so I can't really exercise. Everywhere I go, I end up eating more than I should and end up feeling annoyed with myself later.

Don't get me wrong - its actually fun to be back and play with my adorable niece and stuff, but the tiredness is just there..doesn't seem to go away..

Shopping has been awesome though. My favourite jeans brand has been having up to 70% discount so I indulged a little ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home