Monday, February 01, 2010

Turning old in Style

Last year, I came up with this idea of traveling for my birthday. I figured it would be a fun thing to do to help ease the "pain" of growing older.

For this year...it was a tough decision. I suddenly have this itch to travel more and had to choose between Reykjyavik, Paris, Barcelona, Venice, Dublin, Scotland and Stockholm.

Venice won and I just booked my flight tickets yesterday. Looking forward to it... only 57 days to go :)

P/s - I'd love to revamp my blog a little but I'm not sure how much effort + time it will require...

2 Comments:

At 2/05/2010 04:44:00 AM , Blogger Mari said...

I think that is awesome for you to do that! Have fun!

Mariana
feel free to check my blog out too!

 
At 2/13/2010 11:26:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great that Venice won! I LOVEEEE that place. Rememeber to check the weather conditions though, Venice is always flooded these days.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home