Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Little Miss Greedy

Greed. I really feel greedy. I seem to want everything I see, everything around me.

Before even setting foot in Venice, I have already booked my next vacation - Stockholm. I've been living in Oslo for almost 3 years now and have not yet been to Stockholm which is only 1 hour by flight.

My friend P and her husband are leaving Oslo soon, so I suggested we go somewhere before they leave. We narrowed down the options to Stockholm. Leaving on April 17th, back on April 19th.

Strangely my horoscope for this year did mention that I will travel a lot. I usually scoff at horoscopes, but this time, just this once - it may be true.

I should probably start taking more photographs - or at least uploading them - but then I will lose my anonymity (or what's left of it). Tough call :)

8 Comments:

At 3/10/2010 08:09:00 AM , Blogger Valley Anger Management said...

I had a friend that lived up there in Oslo. How are things there now?

Greed, my friend, is something that comes from a lack of security or self-worth. I wonder what is going on deep down inside of that interesting mind of yours.

 
At 3/10/2010 10:44:00 PM , Blogger Fieran said...

Interesting how a self-contemplative post gets turned into me being "analyzed" :)

 
At 3/12/2010 07:36:00 PM , Blogger Olive Tree said...

Hi, it's a very great blog.
I could tell how much efforts you've taken on it.
Keep doing!

 
At 3/13/2010 01:19:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're leaving on my birthday! Yay, have fun! (: And remember me!

 
At 3/17/2010 01:09:00 AM , Anonymous Cas said...

Oh and I do think you should upload pictures, coz you take good pics. Share woman share :))

 
At 3/17/2010 01:09:00 AM , Anonymous Cas said...

Eeek I wanna come! My bestie's husband is originally from stockholm and it's a real gorgeous place according to her. You're gonna have a blast!

 
At 3/23/2010 11:31:00 PM , Blogger Fieran said...

@lapleinelune: Oooh, true, April 17th :) Hope you have a good birthday this year.

@Cas: You should come to Stockholm then. I hear Stockholm and Norway are like 1 hour away by flight *hint* *hint* Actually I didn't upload photographs because I didn't have much confidence (I spent many years being the studious, nerdy type who never even knew how to apply makeup...hahaha) then it moved on to the fact that I used to work for a software firm where all my friends were software developers who were very 'available' online, so I didn't want my blog to get picked up by them. Nowadays I work in a hardware design firm and they are not really so active on the Internet, but I'm not sure. Maybe someday I'll revamp this blog and be a bit more forthcoming with my photographs. Someday :)

 
At 3/24/2010 09:02:00 PM , Anonymous Cas said...

Would so love to go if I wasn't so knocked up, lol. Plus how I wish money grows on tree. Sigh. Gotta save everything for the baby. But hey maybe if you're in Oslo still next year I"ll visit! Free lodging you see, hehe. I've seen your pics and I say put them on your blog! It's your personal space this one, what can your colleagues say, unless of course they're provocative or in a compromising situation, hehe.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home