Thursday, June 03, 2010

Losing Friends and Going Grey

This time next week, I would have lost 4 friends - two couple friends to be exact. It sucks big time and I know they have very different reasons... but it still feels like you're being dumped. It's nothing personal whatsoever and the mind knows that, but the heart refuses to listen.

Sigh. I'm lousy at being friends with girls. Most my friends used to be guys but since I started working in a very male dominated field, I actually yearn for female friends. It's just way more fun to discuss fashion, movies, and hair :)

Oh well, friends come and go I guess.

On a more sad note, I have grey hair. Found two strands in the span of two months. Time to contemplate hair dye :/

6 Comments:

At 6/07/2010 10:17:00 PM , Anonymous Cas said...

*hugs* take it easy, you have a girl friend in me :)And yes I have a few greys too but I think that makes me feel totally wise (even when I know that's not so true, hehe).

 
At 6/08/2010 10:14:00 AM , Blogger a darkened horizon said...

You have a friend in me too, even though we don't know each other very well. *hugs*

I prefer guys as friends myself, it's less drama with them. :)

 
At 6/09/2010 06:28:00 PM , Blogger Fieran said...

Aww thanks girls. It's just that I rarely meet women with whom I can click with so when I do, I get a bit clingy. Hehe.

Oh well, friends come and go I guess.

 
At 6/09/2010 08:43:00 PM , Anonymous Cas said...

I always believe people come into your life for a reason, season or lifetime :)

 
At 6/13/2010 09:14:00 AM , Anonymous Ghos said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 9/18/2010 06:06:00 AM , Blogger Bestsuccess22 said...

Well, your right friends do come and go... Im very sorry.. I think we all know how it feels sometimes. It makes me feel better knowing there are people out there that know how it feels. Thank you ;) Friends through Net!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home