Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Please Let It Happen

I'm really hoping to travel this November in exchange for a laidback, lazy summer in Norway. I might go to Bergen - this beautiful city in Norway. I haven't been there yet despite living in Norway for awhile... it's actually pretty embarrassing :) The boyfriend's parents will be visiting in July, so they'll be going there. Me? I'm not sure as it might result in having to take unpaid vacation. My current workload is quite scary and I'm trying really hard not to get stressed otherwise my skin is going to go haywire :/ Taking days off during busy periods might not be a good idea.

I also have to go on a business trip in September. I did try to worm out of it because it involves having to present stuff about the company's products - and I really don't think that's what I want to do but on the bright side, it is good for the CV - so might have to grin and bear it ;)

This blog is getting dry and boring, no? I should take more photographs and write more structured posts rather than my usual brain-dumps :) I can't help it. I have so many thoughts that my mind is so noisy sometimes.

I hope you guys are having a good week...

I'm so looking forward to the weekend. Going to go to the gym, and also try to cook a new dish. Haven't decided on what yet.

P/s - Cas! My Mom sent me the cucur pisang mix as well as a huge packet of gula melaka. Thanks for the tip on the pisang mix ;)

2 Comments:

At 6/09/2010 08:45:00 PM , Anonymous Cas said...

Ahem, can I assume you'll be using that cucur mix and having some sago pudding this weekend then? Sounds like a balanced meal to me, hehe.

And yay to both your trips! Even if it's for business, it's still a trip :p

 
At 6/10/2010 12:10:00 AM , Blogger Fieran said...

Hah. I was thinking of making cucur pisang today. It's been a pretty crappy day at work - so I might need some 'Pick me up' via cucur pisang ;)

Sago Pudding - maybe next week... might be more fun if I could invite people over and make heaps of it - that way the calories are shared out.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home