Tuesday, November 15, 2005

The End...but not THE END

You know how you feel relieved when you finish your exams? You get this sense of satisfaction, knowing that you did your best? Well, I don't have that. But, I can't complain. Exams ARE over. So that is good.

I've started packing. I have till Thursday morning to settle everything before I leave. If I have extra money, I'd like to go shopping. Hehehehe...splurge ;) I wanted to buy Dad an office shirt. I saw beautiful ones at this store, Fletcher Jones. I also wanted to get my mom and sisters something. I bought my sisters some accessories, but I think they'd like clothes. We are very "clothes-people".

Hmm, apart from packing. I haven't been up to much. Just charging my camera battery, charging my laptop battery, making sure I pack everything properly...and listening to music loudly :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home