Sunday, November 20, 2005

Harry Potter #4 + Spoilers

If there is one thing I dislike while watching a movie at the cinema is when the people I know, sitting next to me start talking non-stop through the movie. It's just so friggin' irritating. I mean, the reason you watch a movie at the theatre is to have 100% concentration on a movie. That's why you pay 10 bucks for that seat. Why can't some people just keep quiet and watch a movie? I don't get it. Fine, it's Harry Potter. If you haven't read the book, it's okay, watch the movie then. Watch it as though you don't know the story and it definitely will make sense. Another type of person is the person who's trying to play director. The person literally calls each scene as it appears, muttering lines like "Oh, now you see Myrtle." or "Lookout! Voldemort is behind you." Rubbish. Just keep quiet and watch the movie. URGh.

Yeah, I'm home :) Irritated with the small stuff but very much alive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home