Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Whoa, Cool Apple!


I got that image from the official Apple website. I think that laptop is gorgeous. I'd love to own an Apple computer for the fun of it - it doesn't work well in my PC-oriented programming unless I mess around with Unix (that's what I was told years ago).

Anyway, I haven't put in much pictures lately because I've been blogging from work (just normal .txt files and then pasting the content on here before clicking Publish..).

I had another meeting with another supplier today - man this guy is sooo intelligent; he knows exactly what he's talking about. He even spoke averagely good English. If I had the money, I'd have just bought his CCTV thingie for the sake of it. LOL. That's how convincing he was - an electrical engineer working in selling electrical products. Sounds good huh.

I have to write something about today's conversation with the supplier to help my supervising engineer understand what happened. He's so not tech-savvy. He doesn't even bother to read up. Urgh, I like my Dad so much when it comes to things like these - my Dad learnt how to use computers on his own. He never went for training whatsoever. I guess I expect a lot from people because to a certain extent, my family does set high standards. Can't help it though, I mean, this guy is an engineer. Shouldn't engineers be people who are always willing to learn new things?

I know I am. Especially lately, I have this thirst for knowledge and I'm so eager to read stuff these days. Maybe my internship drives me to strive harder to achieve what I want. I'm gonna read more about technology from now on :) I want to know about new things. I just printed out details about Intel's Core Duo processor - let's see how it works ;)

3 Comments:

At 1/20/2006 01:23:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

very nice indeed :) i'm thinking of getting a pc laptop when i have money just for the heck of it. how weird is that? ;)

 
At 1/20/2006 05:43:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey girl it's time for you to guest blog again!! :wink: quick quick log in to 20six or email me your entry and your account password and i'll do it for you
QUICK!! you have lots of time! no excuse!

 
At 1/25/2006 04:52:00 AM , Blogger Fieran said...

hmm, wait lahhh :) I have to find something interesting to guest blog about...my life is kind of boring ;)

Anyway, I don't think its weird for you to want to get a pc for fun, it's kinda cool actually if you have knowledge of both platforms ;) Can write in your Resume!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home