Monday, March 29, 2010

I'm a Magazine Addict


I love magazines. I don't know why but the idea of sitting in a cafe sipping coffee/tea while reading a magazine is just divine in my mind. I don't do it often, but as you can see, I did get the magazines this time... but just didn't get around to sitting in a cafe and devouring them.

Sigh, this is this month's pile of not-completely-read magazines. I hope to catch up.

So many things to do, so little time. I spent most of my weekend catching up on laundry, playing around with my Nikon 35mm lens (love it!), cooking, and watching heaps of Fringe episodes. The colours are beautiful with the lens. Now I just need to re-read parts of this book on the Nikon D40 and I will be a little bit more aware of what my camera can/cannot do. Photography is a lot of fun but I really wish I spent more time on it sometimes. I'm not good with the technical aspect, I'm more of the "fiddle around, take 5 shots and pick the best later" type of photographer. I'm a hobbyist after all.

Started packing for Venice. I'm a bit worried because I've been thinking about sweaters, singlets, jeans, tights, coats, scarves for the past 6 months. After my KL trip last October, I have been dressing up purely in winter clothing that warmer weather is a little 'too good to be true' in my head - hence I'm worried I'm not going to pack proper stuff for the trip.

Oh well, there's always the possibility of buying something there, wearing it and looking 100% tourist. Argh.

I apologize if my blog posts are less and less structured these days. They reflect my mind ;) I'm kind of "everywhere" sometimes..not sure why.

4 Comments:

At 3/29/2010 09:38:00 PM , Anonymous Cas said...

Have fun in Venice. Dont worry, just pack whatever you're most comfortable in. Can't wait for your awesome photos of Venice! Oh and these days I read parenting magazines instead of beauty ones, oh the shift in things, haha.

 
At 3/31/2010 08:55:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooh, its about 15-16 degrees here, I've ditched my winter coats. Now I've switched to my leather jacket + 1 long sleeved top, and ballet flats. Otherwise you can also put on another cardigan in case you get chilly. Now just cross yr fingers that Venice doesnt flood when you're there. Else the weather is just awesome.

 
At 4/06/2010 09:59:00 AM , Blogger Sarah Hansen said...

Super jealous. Venice sounds so wonderful. Someday... someday I will go to Europe and visit all those amazing places ;D

 
At 4/10/2010 01:15:00 AM , Anonymous mars said...

I guess you need an IPad :-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home