Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Catching Up With Old Pals

That's my plan for this break. To meet up all my old friends and catch up with them. These lucky people are all graduating end of this year and I do not think they'll have much time for me once they start working. I mean, which respectable business administrator will want to hear my whinging about assignments and exams? :) Hehehe.

So, I met up with Kim yesterday, for lunch. We had fun, just talking non-stop, window shopping, eating nice vietnamese food and also drinking ice blended coffee at The Coffee Bean. We're supposed to meet up again soon, once she's completed her last assignment. For pics, take a look at Kim's interesting blog.

2 Comments:

At 11/23/2005 12:22:00 PM , Blogger Shari said...

hehe, we'll always have time for you, university girl. see u soon k, rite after next week.

 
At 11/23/2005 05:09:00 PM , Blogger Fieran said...

No problem ;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home