Tuesday, November 29, 2005

It's One Minute To House!

Well, in 1 minute's time, House, MD starts. I'm watching some episode (not sure which one it is yet) on the TV upstairs. I ehaven't watched House, MD in Malaysia yet.

I start my internship this Thursday - day after tomorrow. I am a wee bit excited but I'm not really sure what sort of job I'll get. Possibly something computer-based. God, I'll be so bored if it's a typist/clerk/admin type of job. I have a hunch that's the type of job I'll be getting. Hmm, it'll just increase my typing speed I guess. That's not so bad now, is it? :)

I can still fit one of my black slacks I used to wear back when I was a typist at the auditing firm. That's not too bad I guess. I'm a bit annoyed that I've become "wider". I won't say fatter because I can still fit most of my clothing, just that they don't look nice. It's like ill-fitting.

Oooh, House is starting. It's the episode with the young kid with obesity. Hmm, the theme song is different. Yay, I heard about it but I finally get to experience it. Hehehe. Yes, I'm a TV series addict. I just finished watching Grey's Anatomy Episode 10, Desperate Housewives Episode 9, almost completed downloading Ghost Whisperer Episode 3. Hmm :) I have to finish like 50 pages of translation by tomorrow lunch. Then I have about 20 diagrams to draw. *Sigh* It's money....can't say I don't mind some shopping. Must be a reason why I came back with half a luggage ;)

What can I say? I always have the future in mind...

2 Comments:

At 12/10/2005 10:42:00 AM , Blogger deliriouslybored said...

Kavindra, is this you?

Stumbled upon your blog as a link from someone else's blog.

OMG. Havent seen you in the past...9 years or so. How have you been? Where are you studying now? Or have you finished?

Cheers

FoongYee

 
At 12/11/2005 12:02:00 AM , Blogger Fieran said...

Hey :) Chong Foong Yee from SRK Taman SEA? ;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home