Tuesday, November 29, 2005

It's One Minute To House!

Well, in 1 minute's time, House, MD starts. I'm watching some episode (not sure which one it is yet) on the TV upstairs. I ehaven't watched House, MD in Malaysia yet.

I start my internship this Thursday - day after tomorrow. I am a wee bit excited but I'm not really sure what sort of job I'll get. Possibly something computer-based. God, I'll be so bored if it's a typist/clerk/admin type of job. I have a hunch that's the type of job I'll be getting. Hmm, it'll just increase my typing speed I guess. That's not so bad now, is it? :)

I can still fit one of my black slacks I used to wear back when I was a typist at the auditing firm. That's not too bad I guess. I'm a bit annoyed that I've become "wider". I won't say fatter because I can still fit most of my clothing, just that they don't look nice. It's like ill-fitting.

Oooh, House is starting. It's the episode with the young kid with obesity. Hmm, the theme song is different. Yay, I heard about it but I finally get to experience it. Hehehe. Yes, I'm a TV series addict. I just finished watching Grey's Anatomy Episode 10, Desperate Housewives Episode 9, almost completed downloading Ghost Whisperer Episode 3. Hmm :) I have to finish like 50 pages of translation by tomorrow lunch. Then I have about 20 diagrams to draw. *Sigh* It's money....can't say I don't mind some shopping. Must be a reason why I came back with half a luggage ;)

What can I say? I always have the future in mind...

1 Comments:

At 12/11/2005 12:02:00 AM , Blogger Fieran said...

Hey :) Chong Foong Yee from SRK Taman SEA? ;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home