Sunday, December 25, 2005

Merry Christmas!

Er, I don't exactly celebrate Christmas - I just enjoy the sales at malls and the discounts with chocolates ;) Hahahaha. We're having pizza tonight - my younger sister and I. Mom and Dad went to an uncle's house. Elder sister is out with her boyfriend, visiting his family and her friends. *grins* Paktorlogy ;) She asked if I wanted to come along but I declined - you don't expect me to be a lamp post ;)

Hmm, what else is up? I've applied to take Marketing as my free elective. There's some paperwork involved. I'm still considering when to go back to Aust. It would be wise to go back about 5 days earlier or something beacuse 80% of my stuff is scattered at a good friend's garage and IH's garage itself. I need to go locate all these things and unpack. Also, I need to settle down, get used to my new room. Might be a bit tough to just land in today and start second week of class the next day. That's pushing it a bit too far. So, I might go back early. I don't really feel like it, actually. I like my room too much. Yeah, family can be a lot to deal with, but it's still nice.

Hmm, decisons, decisions - something I don't like making. Making a decision is easy but living with it, is hard :)

We're going to Sg. Wang tomorrow. I'm looking for an Indian skirt and a denim skirt. I want a skirt which has some Indian design on it, it has to be three quarter or knee length. I want to wear it with a simple, plain, black or white top, and black calve-high boots ;) Fusion dressing - my new experiment. Hahahaha. I hope I find what I'm looking for.

P/s - That's usually how I shop - I always have what I am looking for in mind. It's rare I buy things without imagining them first ;)

5 Comments:

At 12/26/2005 05:27:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

yay! you're cheerful again! :)
calve=calf
pizza from Domino's? I love Domino's

 
At 12/26/2005 03:19:00 PM , Blogger Fieran said...

heheh sorry...maybe its not really "calve"..

ooh speaking of Domino's, I had that for dinner yesterday. It was pretty good...and very reasonable!

 
At 12/26/2005 10:18:00 PM , Blogger Shari said...

yummy, i wanted pizza for lunch but family keeps on buying something else *pouts*

 
At 12/27/2005 01:57:00 AM , Blogger Fieran said...

we could have pizza for lunch this coming weekend..? :)

 
At 12/30/2005 07:47:00 PM , Blogger Fieran said...

Oh and if you guys are wondering, I didn't get the Indian skirt. Didn't really find any actually.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home