Wednesday, December 14, 2005

House, Again.

I'm blogging while watching House again. I haven't been up to much. The trip up North of Malaysia was so tiring yesterday so I took half a day off today. I went to work before lunch. I'm glad...I so liked having half the day off.

I picked up a pair of shoes...funky grey and turqoise green adidas sneakers ;) It was on sale. I am a bargain person.

I hear MNG's sale starts Thursday. I'm definitely going for it. I remember the last time I picked up somethign at an MNG sale, Kim was with me and she helped me pick out a pair of jeans - it was the double-coloured one some of you have seen me wearing - it's light grey on the front half and the back half is darker grey :)

I attended two wedding dinners during the weekend. They were alright, nothing special. Wedding dinners are getting a little boring, especially if you don't know the bride and groom. There are two more weddings and another wedding dinner. That means I need to buy two more suits (I have two kind of new ones). I don't like shopping for suits, to be honest because I have a weird body shape...doesn't help when people constantly tell you that you're "fat"...so it's just irritating when you try clothing that doesn't fit you. Then again, I always had that problem with most Indian suits - very few of them fit. Usually its because my shoulders are too broad. I'm not proportionate...but I guess it's not the end of the world. Does make you envious of people who are NORMAL-shaped though.

5 Comments:

At 12/14/2005 04:48:00 PM , Blogger Shari said...

thank you for that kind information about the MNG sale. I really need to go buy something [stress from too much studying]. Are u using the same Maxis number?

 
At 12/15/2005 02:55:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Guess who!!! :-P

Hint: I DUN SHARE CHOCOLATES!

 
At 12/15/2005 07:44:00 PM , Blogger Fieran said...

No Shari, I'm using a temporary Hotlink number. Dad tookover that line. I'll sms you the number :)

And, Mr.Panda :) I am not giving you chocolates. LOL.

 
At 12/17/2005 01:51:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

how would you define normal shaped? and who is given the right to define normal?

 
At 12/17/2005 11:44:00 PM , Blogger Fieran said...

I guess the people who come up with clothing. It's frustrating when nothing fits you just because the 'normal shape' in the country is skinny people.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home