Friday, December 02, 2005

Things Get Better

I got my exam results. I passed all my subjects. I actually scored 4 Passes and 1 Distinction for Maths. Me, a Distinction. Really. Just when I thought I am no longer smart and all my "brains" dried up the night before I left Malaysia for Australia...I actually scored a Distinction.

I started my internship today. It looks tough, I am scared. I don't think I can do it, to be honest. The first half of the day I was positive, then I looked through the stuff they want me to know and I felt a bit...overwhelmed. But that's my main weakness - I get overwhelmed by stuff easily. So I have to fight that overwhelmed feeling and try harder. Right? I'll work at it :)

I finished more translation but I still have more to do. I'm tired. I had 3 hours of sleep because I had to finish the translation I promised to complete. You know how I have this thing for keeping to my words...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home