Saturday, December 03, 2005

The War Has Begun.

Yep, I'm waging a war against *drumroll*....calories :) Yep, I admit. I am fat. Just so hideously fat. Seriously, I cannot believe how I could have put on so much pounds. In Australia, I looked fine. But here, I just look - FAT. Urgh. But, it's okay. I haven't eaten junkfood since I came back. So, I'm gonna eat even less, maybe not eat rice at all and drink more water. Let's hope I lose weight. *keeps fingers crossed*

I'm glad its weekend. The internship drains me out. It's challenging, but a small part of me still wishes it was something more related to computers. It's a civil engineering firm...I get a bit of it because I remember some physics and maths and lots of logic but I just get annoyed when no one there knows what Computer Systems Engineering is. Don't they keep up with the latest degrees? Grr. I'll finish it - the Internship, my degree and all. I know I will...I guess I worry over everything.

I did some shopping lately. Will post pictures soon. Have a great weekend people!

1 Comments:

At 12/06/2005 10:23:00 PM , Blogger Shari said...

hey, when are u free for lunch?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home