Sunday, January 22, 2006

Re-bonding

Nah, I'm not talking about the hair-straightening technique..I just re-bonded with some old friends. I'm so proud of myself for re-establishing contact with these two people because although I actually like meeting up with old friends, I usually put it off. Sometimes I can't help it because I really am busy, but sometimes I just think that I'll do it tomorrow...then from then tomorrow becomes next week, and next week becomes next month... and so on.

Anyway, once I'm done with my internship, I'm going to meet these two friends for a movie at an iMax theatre. I haven't been to an iMax theatre before :)

Apart from that, things are fine. I'm just going through my list of things to do before I leave...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home